Today, we put up the storage tent, which had been repaired after the flood, and were finally able to move everything inside. Like the lab tent, we moved the storage tent to higher ground in case of another flood.
|The storage tent on higher ground|
We completed a new inventory so we would have a sense of what we had lost and what we needed to replace. Unfortunately, the list of what we had lost was very large, but luckily we had saved many of the supplies desperately needed in camp.
|Newly-cleaned inside of the new storage tent|
At the end of the day, it was a relief to feel like all our supplies were in safe, known locations.
To donate to our flood relief efforts and our "wetting" registry, please visit: