Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Office

I know quite a few people that are fans of the show "The Office" or the movie "Office Space." My office for the next 5 months is a little different than either of these famous offices. Two days ago I was transcribing our morning behavioral observations when I heard something out the screen of my tent. I looked out the window and a group of zebra were grazing about 10 meters from my tent. The picture below is not greatest, but you should be able to see my laptop in the front where I was hard at work, and zebra through the trees in the back. Luckily, I had just reached my 15 minute break, so I could snap a few pictures and enjoy the wildlife.

I thought I would have to wait a long time before I got an office with a view. I think it will be difficult for any future job to top the view from this office/bedroom/house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to have a window!

Thanks for keeping up the blog.


Michigan State University | College of Natural Science